KARUS Black Ceramic Cubic Zirconia Magnetic 8.5 Inch Bracelet

Ceramic bracelets are like Icebergs, only 10% is shown and the other 90% of what they are is hidden. Many jewelry shoppers don't realize that ceramic is actually more durable than titanium. Rich in color and surprisingly affordable ceramic bracelets are heat and scratch resistant. Though not scratch proof they are slightly lighter in weight compared to titanium. For quality that won't fade over time ceramic bracelets are the best kept secret.

Item Code: GWT-TJCB-021

Availability: In stock

$59.99

Maximum number of characters: 20

$59.99
QTY:

KARUS Black Ceramic Cubic Zirconia Magnetic 8.5 Inch Bracelet

Ceramic bracelets are like Icebergs, only 10% is shown and the other 90% of what they are is hidden. Many jewelry shoppers don't realize that ceramic is actually more durable than titanium. Rich in color and surprisingly affordable ceramic bracelets are heat and scratch resistant. Though not scratch proof they are slightly lighter in weight compared to titanium. For quality that won't fade over time ceramic bracelets are the best kept secret.

Magnetic Ion bracelets when worn have the ability to heal bone aches and muscle pains. They increase rate of circulation and can flush away toxins from the body. This includes elimination of excessive calcium deposits from certain places of the body and hence, curing the ailment.
People often wear it for vitality and gaining physical energy. This happens because the rate of flow of oxygen to the tissues and cells is enhanced by wearing the jewelry for a certain period of time. Flushing out of toxins from the body makes one appear younger. Thus, people like to wear magnetic bracelets for a youthful and young look. Thus, it shows anti-aging properties.

Our lightweight hi-tech Ceramic is the perfect choice for many reasons. It is highly scratch resistant, and hypo-allergenic. I've yet to meet someone who can't wear a ceramic bracelet.  All bracelets come with a 100% Money Back Guarantee.

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.


Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: KARUS Black Ceramic Cubic Zirconia Magnetic 8.5 Inch Bracelet